performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GENERAL FORUM INFORMATION > WHO'S WHO?

Old 10-03-08, 01:33 AM   #1
roughtoughcreampuf
Aggressively Unfancy

Send a message via AIM to roughtoughcreampuf Send a message via Skype™ to roughtoughcreampuf
Default Hi! I'm new!

Why hello there! Thought I would introduce myself and perhaps make some new friends (hopefully). And yes, I know there is suppose to be another "f" after puff. 18 character limit mumbojumbo!
Anyways, I am a New Yorker. You can find me there sometimes. The other half is spent in California and other states. My hobbies include going to DisneyLand unexpectedly, SCUBA Diving, searching for fun performers to watch, doing sound and electrical for theatre performances, and being a weirdo. My semi-hidden talents include unicycling, shoving stuff up my nose, juggling, and swallowing spoon handles. I'm not a professional performer (hence "semi-hidden) and actually stumbled upon this message board by accident! Searching Google led me to a laugh-out-loud worthy story told by a user here- Butterfly Man. So after browsing a few more topics and whatnot, I concluded this message board was right up my alley.
I am in the movie business (a cinematographer) and in my spare time I love reading Backwash magazine and searching for odd things on Ebay.
A few of my most favorite acts that I cherish and go and see whenever they're around (All seen in NY) are:
Hilby the Skinny German Juggle Boy- Makes fun of people. Is German. Perfect combo! LOVE IT!
Wadini- Great show!
Etienne- He is so goofy and hilarious. I wish to see his show again sometime!
Virgil- AWESOME magician!
Johnny Fox- Wherever I am in the world, I will ALWAYS travel to NY to see his show at the RennFaire.
Wacky Chad- He's wacky. And borrows a lot of jokes but is pretty entertaining.
Two- SUPER talented jugglers!

I hope to see shows by Alexander the Jester, Gazzo and all the rest of you performers on on this message board someday!

So uh, that's it! If you have any questions, comments...submit away me hearties! Arrr
Old 10-03-08, 12:33 PM   #2
roughtoughcreampuf
Aggressively Unfancy

Send a message via AIM to roughtoughcreampuf Send a message via Skype™ to roughtoughcreampuf

I forgot to tell you the most important part! Duh!
My name is Veronica
Old 10-03-08, 01:20 PM   #3
Butterfly Man
Refurbished Member

Butterfly Gazzo is #1 at stuffing and swallowing

Welcome Veronica ... thank you for googling my laugh-out-loud- worthy-story and ending up here on pNet ...

If you are interested in performing, this is an excellent place to get some good advice on bringing your
Quote:
semi-hidden talents
out into the open...

It just might just be the best place on the web to learn how stuffing things up your nose and swallowing spoon handles can work for you
Old 10-03-08, 02:21 PM   #4
jeep caillouet

Glad to have you on. Johnny Fox taught me some of my very first magic in Boulder, Co. about 1980 and I still use some of that magic today. Glad to see you got to see him because he is one of the best. If you see him tell him I said howdy, Jeep. P. S. Hilby is one of the really great Jugglers tell I said hello as well.
Old 10-03-08, 08:51 PM   #5
roughtoughcreampuf
Aggressively Unfancy

Default Re: Gazzo is #1 at stuffing and swallowing

Quote:
Originally posted by Butterfly Man
Welcome Veronica ... thank you for googling my laugh-out-loud- worthy-story and ending up here on pNet ...

If you are interested in performing, this is an excellent place to get some good advice on bringing your out into the open...

It just might just be the best place on the web to learn how stuffing things up your nose and swallowing spoon handles can work for you
Well thank you!
Those stories that I have read from you are so hilarious You should publish a book with them!
And perhaps one day I will make a show out my talents. Can I be your right hand er, man?

Quote:
Originally posted by jeep caillouet
Glad to have you on. Johnny Fox taught me some of my very first magic in Boulder, Co. about 1980 and I still use some of that magic today. Glad to see you got to see him because he is one of the best. If you see him tell him I said howdy, Jeep. P. S. Hilby is one of the really great Jugglers tell I said hello as well.
Oh that is so cool!
Yea he is one of my favorite acts to see. He is so talented and funny! And has the best tights/leggings around
He comes to the RennFaire every year and I think that's why people make the trip to Sterling. To see him!
Hilby is so wonderful too. He is really great at making fun of people
I will tell them you said hi, for sure!
Old 10-03-08, 09:21 PM   #6
Rachel Peters

Default welcome

Quote:
[i] You should publish a book with them! [/b]
Oh, but he did! It's it called, "Read Between the Lines". ....OOOOO!!!! OUCH!!! OOOOooooooooo! BURN!!!! tssssssssssssssss* IT BURRRRRRRNS! IT BURNS SO GOOD!
...butterfly? you there? play?

Quote:
[i] Hilby is so wonderful too. [/b]
Fun to carpool with, too.

PS: I too straddle your two worlds of entertainment. I'm in the movie biz as well (animation). Welcome, puf.

www.rachelpeters.com
Rachel Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-08, 10:55 PM   #7
roughtoughcreampuf
Aggressively Unfancy

Default Re: welcome

Quote:
Originally posted by Rachel Peters
Oh, but he did! It's it called, "Read Between the Lines". ....OOOOO!!!! OUCH!!! OOOOooooooooo! BURN!!!! tssssssssssssssss* IT BURRRRRRRNS! IT BURNS SO GOOD!
...butterfly? you there? play?

Fun to carpool with, too.

PS: I too straddle your two worlds of entertainment. I'm in the movie biz as well (animation). Welcome, puf.
Sounds like an intense burn. He might need some Neosporin for that one, eh? So, that means he didn't write one?

That's so neat that you got to carpool with him! Is that how you know him?

Oh cool! Who do you do animation for? What are you entertainment skills?

Thank you for the welcome!
Old 10-03-08, 10:58 PM   #8
Rachel Peters

check it out! check it out!

www.rachelpeters.com

just got the site up.

www.rachelpeters.com
Rachel Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-08, 11:18 PM   #9
roughtoughcreampuf
Aggressively Unfancy

Quote:
Originally posted by Rachel Peters
check it out! check it out!

www.rachelpeters.com

just got the site up.
That is AMAZING! Wow. Your work is incredible!