performers.net forums  

Go Back   performers.net forums > GIG OPPORTUNITIES - POST GIGS HERE! > GIGS - FESTIVALS

Old 04-14-03, 03:24 AM   #1
<Artaaj Events>

Cool Dubai Calling!

Dubai, UAE, is gearing up for their annual Dubai Summer Surprises Event lasting from June through September 2003. The whole summer is split into various themed weeks, and we have a requirement for entertainment acts appropriate to the the theme: colours and cultures.

Both big and small acts may apply, as we have requirements for both. The smaller acts will be situated at the various malls in Dubai, where the staging area cannot be very large. The shows are aimed at families and children.

Those interested, please email Jaya Java at artaaj@emirates.net.ae

Pictures and a brief description will be highly appreciated!
Old 04-20-03, 02:38 AM   #2
<Artaaj Events>

A big thank you to all those who responded to my post. Apologies for not having replied to everyone, but the response has been overwhelming!

I will try my best to respond personally but I wanted to thank everyone for their interest and assure you that I have kept all details recieved on file, and will be in touch shortly with regards to the status of the current project.

Happy Easter All!

Regards,

Jaya
Old 05-24-03, 05:38 AM   #3
<Artaaj Events>

Thank you, again, to all those who have continued to respond to my post. Again, I do apologise for not being able to reply to everyone personally, and will endeavour to do so within this coming week.

I have recently recieved a reply from my client, that we will not, after all, be pitching for the project for this year. I will, however, keep everyone's details on file, as I fully intend to pitch for 2004, and will contact those that fit the client's profile later during the year for further details re: costing, etc.

Also, I do not look upon this as a wasted exercise, since I am always on the look out for new and unique acts to bring to this region for other corporate clients for events such as product launches, etc. And we do participate in other festivals, so I am glad to have all performers' details readily accessible for future reference.

Should anyone wish to send in details of their acts for my files, please do not hesitate to contact me with further details on my email below.

I do look forward to keeping in touch with all the members of this wonderful forum with our future requirements, and hope that you will all continue to be just as forthcoming for our future projects.

Thanking you for all your assistance,

Kind regards,

Jaya Java

Events Manager
Artaaj Events

Office 1, 5th Floor, Al Khor Plaza, Garhoud
P.O. Box 49525
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Tel: 971 4 2958642
Fax: 971 4 2958641
Mob: 971 50 4596008
Email: jaya.java@artaaj.com